Kerala Startup Mission Careers 2020 for Chief Executive .Kerala Startup Mission played the pivotal role in development, orchestrating every piece of a vibrant Startup ecosystem. Startups in Kerala are stretching their limits as they focus more on to future technologies and finding solutions for problems in ways not experimented before. We have seen entrepreneurs from Kerala also shining in the limelight of success in international forums. Success stories are written in sectors other than Software and IT also. Kerala technology startup policy 2014 has been implemented and that in turn leads to more proactive measures in the new State IT policy 2017.
Organization – Kerala Startup Mission Careers
Location – Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Official Website – www.cdit.org
Applying Mode – Online
Starting Date – 08.10.2020
Last Date – 14.10.2020
Post: Chief Executive Officer
1.Degree in Engineering (Regular).
2.Post Graduate Degree (Full Time) in Business Administration from a reputed Institute
Required Age Limit: Maximum Age: 40 Years
- 15 years overall experience in the High Technologyindustry, of which at least 5 years should be as Head of a Division / Profit Centre / Organization.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the field of Startups and Incubation
- Should have handled business development responsibility independently.
- International business networking experience
- Person with a strategic bend of mind and highly innovative.
- Excellent communication, judgment and interpersonal skills.
Mode of Selection: