Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala State Housing Board. Before applying for the post candidates should register as per the One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be one taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and date of taking photograph in the bottom portion of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photography. Candidates who have AADHAR CARD should add AADHAR Card as I.D. Proof in their Profile.
Organization: Kerala State Housing Board (Kerala psc)
Qualification: SSLC, KGTE/MGTE
Job Location : Kerala
Selection Process: Exam, Interview
Last Date : 21/10/2020
Post:Confidential Assistant Gr II
1. Must have passed S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification.
2. Typewriting English (Higher) KGTE/ MGTE or equivalent and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
3. Typewriting Malayalam (Lower) KGTE or equivalent.
4. Must possess Shorthand English (Higher) KGTE/MGTE or its equivalent.
5. Must possess Shorthand Malayalam (Lower) KGTE or its equivalent.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 10480 – 18300/-
Age limit:18-36. Only candidates born between 01.01.2002 and 02.01.1984(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. SC/ST and OBC candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation. For Conditions regarding the age relaxations, please see Para 2 of General Conditions..
Selection Process:Exam, Interview