IFB Recruitment 2020: Institute of Forest Biodiversity is officially out of the recruitment notification for 5 candidates to fill their Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk & Multi Tasking Staff jobs in All over Telangana. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Offline Application for the IFB Recruitment 2020 will start on 28th September 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 24th November 2020 for Institute of Forest Biodiversity Latest vacancies.
Organization – Institute of Forest Biodiversity
Total Vacancy – 5
Job Location – All Over Telangana
Salary – Rs.18,000 -33,981
Apply Mode – Offline
Last Date – 24th November 2020
Official website – https://ifb.icfre.gov.in/
- Stenographer 1
Salary: Rs. 18,000 = Rs. 23,553 (Basic pay + 17% DA + 8% HRA + TA)
- Lower Division Clerk 1
Salary: Rs. 19,900 = Rs. 25,928 (Basic pay + 17% DA + 8% HRA + TA)
- Multi Tasking Staff 3
Salary: Rs. 25,500 = Rs. 33,981 (Basic pay + 17% DA + 8% HRA + TA)
- Stenographer – Not below 18 years or exceeding 27 years
- Lower Division Clerk – Not below 18 years or exceeding 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff – Not below 18 years or exceeding 27 years
IFB Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
- 12th class Certificate from a recognized board.
- Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the IFB, Hyderabad.
- Certificate Course in Computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word
2. Lower Division Clerk
- 12th class certificate from recognized board.
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English
- 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter Or typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
3. Multi Tasking Staff
- 10th standardpass certificate from recognized board/school
IFB Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
SC/ST/Women No Fee
How To Apply For Latest IFB Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline for the IFB Recruitment 2020 notification from 28th September 2020. The last date to apply Offline for IFB Recruitment 2020 until 24th November 2020. Check out the notification PDF below