CMC Vellore Recruitment 2020 | Field Worker Jobs | Apply Online @ www.cmch-vellore.edu | Last Date 12.10.2020
CMC Vellore Recruitment 2020: Christian Medical College has recently issued notification for the recruitment of Field Worker. It invites applications via online mode from eligible candidates only. As per the CMC Vellore recruitment 2020 job notification, various vacancies are allotted for above said CMC jobs. Wiling and eligible aspirants can apply for Christian Medical College Vacancy 2020 through online registration on their official website i.e. www.cmch-vellore.edu before the last date on 12.10.2020.
All contenders must have passed 12th std from recognized board and should possess HMV License. Only interested candidates need to apply for CMC Job vacancy 2020. To work in project mode in the Department of Pulmonary Medicine. Accommodation not Provided. Candidates selected will also be posted at CMC Vellore. Who wish to apply for CMC Vellore Current Job vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of CMC Vellore Recruitment 2020:
Board of Organization – Christian Medical College (CMC)
Job Category – Private Jobs
Designation – Field Worker
Salary – As per institutional Rule
Job Location – CMC Vellore
Application Mode – Online
Last Date – 12.10.2020
Official Website – https://www.cmch-vellore.edu/
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Vellore Job Vacancy:Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below
· All contenders must have completed Plus 2 recognized university
· Age limit should be 35 years.
· Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
· Online Registration.
Steps to Apply for CMC Vellore Recruitment 2020 Notification:
1. Candidates go to official website of CMC -> www.cmch-vellore.edu.
2. Click on option -> Careers/Vacancies from the footer menu.
3. Find the above said jobs and open it.
4. Read the notification clearly to check your eligibility.
5. Eligible candidates click on applying online link and fill all details of online application form.
6. Finally, submit filled your application through online mode till the last date.